Introducing an array
If the variable is a container, the array is a collection of many containers. We can assign values to any of the variables in the array.
- length of Measure the length of the array (ie the number of elements in the array)
- X is empty Determine whether an array is empty. When it is established, the expression is True, otherwise it is False.
- in list find Array index, indexed positive or reverse specified element
- create empty list Add a value to set whether the judgment is true (for example, whether it is odd or even or prime), if it is true, it is True, otherwise it is False.
- create list with Customize an array
Add a create list to create an array, add some elements to the array, call iteratively or otherwise